Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cupcake Anyone?

I adore this darling little digital stamp by none other than The Paper Nest...you can find the images HERE.  I prefer digital images for several reasons but here are the top two: 1. You can store as many of them as you would like and they don't take up ANY space in your craft room :o) 2. You can resize them very large or very small.

The cards I make are sometimes 6x6 but this one is 5x7.  I can no longer pinpoint exactly which paper lines I used because I pulled scraps out of my large scrap bin. I mixed and match, but I always use my copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:  Her red hair: YR04, YR24, E33  Skin: E00, E11, RV11  Polka Dot Apron:  R35, R39  Dress: BG13, BG15, BG10  Shoes:  E51, E53, E55

 
The flowers are from I Am Roses, baker's twine, Nestabilities dies and a fun decorate paperclip.
The Paper Nest images are so fun to color, go take a look!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs