Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Everyone Needs a Little Sweet In Their Life.....

          I am going to be honest, I have a hard time with male cards.... I do not believe I am the first to admit this and I am definitely not going to be the last by any means. When I saw Sweet Friend, I was amped to do a boy's card and it was really easy because this stamp made it easy. Check it out.....


          I definitely think he is a keeper! I heavily distressed the layers on this card with Tim Holtz distressing tool and Walnut Stain ink. It is layered on an A2 Gina K Kraft card. The image is inked with Copics..... {of course}! I used E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, E74, E77, E79, G05, G07, G17, RV10 and RV11. Another unknown source for patterned paper.... {I have a few of these, with no cover page}. I embossed the sentiment "Sweet Friend" by ScrappinMoms with white embossing powder. The 3 little green buttons brought the card all together. I hope you like it, he is available here.

          Don't forget to use the code "I love The Paper Nest" in the notes section to receive 20% off your entire order at The Paper Nest. This special is only till the end of March!

xo Nikki from CreativeJunkeez xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs