Saturday, April 13, 2013

Congratulations on your Graduation!

Morning all - well its me Katrina here with you today! Im here to share with you a lovely little man that deserves lots of praise! Now just look at how cute he is - I have to say I think I could eat him all up :)


I have been working away very hard and have come up with this card for you this week! I just love this image this is Graduation Owen and he is available here


I had so much fun colouring him up! he was coloured with copics

T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9
E000, E00, E02, R20 
E50, E51, E53
R39

I also used my SU distressing tool and Tim Holtz distress ink to keep the black and white theme going!

The papers are School Papers - I have used them so much as they are printable so I can choose how big I want them :) 

The scroll was made by rolling some paper up and adding a ribbon and the stamp is a rubber one that I have had for ages :) 

Well I hope you like him there are more details on my blog so please feel free to pop over! 

I really hope you will pop to the challenge blog and see the fantastic team over there :) 

See you soon 
x

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs