Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Christmas in July Hop Winners

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in our Christmas in July Blog Hop! We hope you found as much inspiration as we did and will be enjoying those new holiday images!

And now for the winners from the hop!

All 10 new, digital holiday stamps!
WINNER: LUCY PATRICK


WINNER: JANIS

WINNER: CYNTHIA VASQUEZ

Congratulations! Please email DT Leader, Ashley, at especiallymadeblog@gmail.com with subject "BLOG HOP WINNER" to claim your prizes.

Thanks again to everyone who hopped!

5 comments:

  1. Yippee!! That's me!!! THANK you so very much for sponsoring this hop. I am looking forward to trying out Paper Nest stamps! I just emailed you. (skipping away merrily....)
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Thank you so much, what a great prize!!! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that's me I have tried to email you all but it won't go through ill keep trying but I. so excited my email is cvasquez451@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs