Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hi Everyone!
It's Michele here, 
 I am hanging my head low, since I messed my posting day this morning,  and am late
with my post here. 

I decided to color up By window Ellie, and I paper pieced the curtains, Which was so much fun to make the curtains look so real with the little flower print. The rest is colored with Copic markers,

 Here is a close up so you can see the tiny print on the curtains which I got from one of my 6x6 paper pads, 
Copic markers used
Y28, Y26, Y21: Hair
BG10, BG11: Hair clip and PJ's 
Y35, Y11: Butterfly
YG23, YG21: Hummingbird
R35, R27, R24, R22: flowers
R01 & colorless blender to make a very light pink for background.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and please make sure you come back tomorrow to see what new project has been created:-)
Hugs
Michele

6 comments:

  1. She`s so adorable - and I love the curtains!!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and those currents truly do look like they are made of fabric, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, great design, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a pretty card, Michele; and I know his you felt about having fun with a pettern on the curtains - I did the same thing when I colored it! Great layout on the card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs