Monday, April 14, 2014

Every Little Girl Likes to Dress Up =)

I jumped at the opportunity when Christine asked me 
if I would guest design on The Paper Nest Dolls blog.
I was one of the original dolls so I could not resist!
The card I am making for you is using the cute new
Dress Up Ellie and you can find her here!


What do you think? Isn't she adorable?

This is the first time I have used this colour combo.
I have a quite a few paper packs that had these colours
so I thought why not?


I hope you enjoyed the card I made.
I really enjoyed putting this one together.

For a list of all the items used with links, please visit my blog
 and while you are there {if you are ever so inclined} leave a comment!
I would love to hear what you have to say!


2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs