Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cupcake Ellie

Hi Paper Nest Dolls friends
Today it is me, Jill showing my latest creation with Cupcake Ellie

Like always I have colored with my Copic.
I have drawn the cupcake myself, with a little help from one of the great stencils from Dutch Doobadoo to make the top.
I had to give the pretty girl something wonderful to stand on, don't you think?

Do you see the lovely little diecut???
It is one of the coming dies from The Paper Nest Dolls and I can tell you they are totally amazing!!
I cut this one from the cupcakestack that was made to match this little Cupcake Ellie, as the whole cake was to big to have on the front, and that really shows how versatile these dies are. I know you will love them!
We will give you a shout when they are in shop ♥

If you want to see more of my card, head over to my blog HERE
Hugs, Jill

4 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs