Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Owl Hat Ellie


Hi there today is my day to post over on the Paper Nest Dolls Blog. Today I'm sharing with you my favourite stamp from the last release...... Owl Hat Ellie that can be found in the new release section HERE.


Isn't she just the cutest?!?!? She so reminds me of my little one. Tilly is always in a tutu and when asked to put her own shoes on her wellies are always her first choice :).


Love how Christine draws these little 'dolls' based on her own children as that means they will remind you of someone you know too.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Lydia xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh - I absolutely love her! My granddaughter wears hats like this to try and mash down her curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our children are our inspiration!! Beautiful doll with her bonnet little owl, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs