Friday, May 2, 2014

Punk Avery and Girl Talk

Good morning Dolls!

Stephanie here, with a mini Album project. 

I'm really happy to show you this mini-album, all made from scratch, that I am offering to a sweet gal. She wanted to include two of her favourite rubber stamps from Papernest Dolls, Punk Avery and Girl Talk, so I added my touch on and around them ;-)

I think the papers are just perfect for them, with the All Dolled Up die-cut!








If you want to see more of my project, head over to my blog HERE

Wishing you a nice week-end! Stephanie xx

3 comments:

  1. I love all the details of your project! The colors, the presentation and the dolls are very Beautiful and very well painted!!! An excellent and very neat! Mix!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs