Monday, July 7, 2014

Country Apple Ellie

Hello everyone!
Annette here and this is my very first DT post for The Paper Nest Dolls!
I'm so excited!
I have the honor of showing you a card that I made with the new adorable

 I have coloured her with Copic
Skin: E11,21,00,000 E20,93
Hair: E70,71,74,77
Dress: B000,00,01,04  B24,26
Apples: G20, YG05,07,09

The papers are from Bo Bunny "Welcome Home"
I also had to decorate my card with an apple charm :)

A little close-up...


This is a new tag from Magnolia DooHickey were I added letters from Tiny Type.


Thank you so much for sharing a moment with me
and Christine's beautiful stamps!

Hugs Annette 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Annette! Lovely fresh colours! Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Annette so glad to have you here - even though we worked together already! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the image and the colors used are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs