Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spring Bouquet Ellie

Hello everyone

Have you see the new Spring / Easter Collection , they are so cute.

I have made a card with Bouquet Ellie.
Give her a soft look with distress inkt.

I am a catlover so i add a cat to the card ;) I thought a docraft die.

The beautiful papers those are from Studiolight , its a paperpad .

I have use a die from noordesign , the butterflys , the oval from spellbinders, the fence from amy design.
Lovely flowers and stamps and i love stickles Stardust for the extra bling 


Hope you like my card wish you all a great day.
Hugs xx Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs