Saturday, August 8, 2015

Princess Rose

 Princess Rose

   Good morning everyone, Its kerry here today to share with you\a card using the fab Paper nest dolls, how adorable is this image, my daughter loves belle,  so really enjoyed coloring this princess up ...


I coloured her using copics ...
skin .... E000, E00, E11, R20, R22
hair, E41, E42, E44
dress, Y00, Y02, Y15


I have made a circle easel card, and all the flowers are from 
Wild orchid crafts, pearls and lace and doilies 
are from my stash .....

Thanks for stopping by 
it means a lot xxxxx





1 comment:

  1. WOW! She really is beautiful! Whom ever receives this card will be delighted in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs